HAVE YOU SERVED YOUR COUNTRY?
DID A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY SERVE THEIR COUNTRY?
You are not too young or too old to join the Mudgeeraba Robina RSL Sub Branch
We invite you to become a member of our Valued Service Community.
when you join the MRRSl you become a member of a Traditional RSL Sub-Branch based on the Spirit of Anzac and the ethos of the RSL focused on the Wellbeing of ex-serving (Veterans) and serving members of the Australian Defence Force and their families . MRRSL is bound by integrity, united through mate-ship and foster respect from the community for all those who have served Australia for over 100 years.
MRRSL cornerstone is our Vision, Mission Statement, Values and supported by our Constitution the MRRSL strives to provide the best Services, Support and Outcomes for all service personnel, past and present, their families and the wider general community. This encompasses but is not limited to:
- Provide for the sick, helpless, wounded, aged, vulnerable, destitute and needy among those who are serving or who have served in the Australian Defence Forces and their families;
- Perpetuate the close and kindly ties of friendship created by a mutual service in the Australian Defence Force or in the forces of nations traditionally allied with Australia and the recollections associated with that experience;
- Maintain a proper standard of dignity and honour among all past and present members of the Defence Forces of the nation and to set an example of public spirit and noble hearted endeavour;
- Preserve the memory and the records of those who suffered and died for Australia, erect monuments to their valour, provide them with suitable burial places, and establish and preserve, in their honour, the annual commemoration days known as ANZAC Day, Remembrance Day and other commemorative days;
- Encourage loyalty to Australia and secure patriotic service in the interests of Australia;
- Protect the good name and preserve the interests and standing of members of the Australian Defence Force;
- Encourage Members, as citizens, to serve Australia with that spirit of self-sacrifice and loyalty with which they served as members of the Australian Defence Forces;
- Involvement with and support for the local community.