Mudgeeraba Robina RSL Sub Branch provides:
- The “DUGOUT”, our ‘home’, rooms and facilities where members and their families can meet for peer support, general and board meetings, social gatherings and events;
- Support for all veterans and current serving ADF personnel;
- Community Support. MRRSL is committed to strong involvement in the local community:
- Cedar Cutters. A social club for Seniors supported by the MRRSL. Providing friendship, fun, mental stimulation & gentle exercise. Guest speakers / entertainers, health and lifestyle information, singing etc. Meet every Tue from 10am-2.00pm. at the DUGOUT MRRSL Morning tea and lunch provided for a small cost;
- The DUGOUT is made available for Community groups for meetings, activities and small events. A small fee may be required;
- Support for the local schools, School Liaison Officer, providing guest speakers and bursaries to schools;
- MRRSL Youth Development Program;
- Grants to community groups.
- Wellbeing Services:
- The Mudgeeraba Robina RSL Sub Branch has a wide range of Wellbeing activities and Volunteer hospital and home visit program;
- Assist with accessing the appropriate services from Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA);
- Military Brotherhood Motorcycle Club (MBMC). Supporting and promoting the well being of Veterans by providing a ‘safe haven’ and mateship.. The MRRSL DUGOUT is available to the Gold Coast MBMC branch for meetings and the provision of wellness services;
Establishment and ongoing development in association with the Gold Coast City Council.
Elsie Laver Park at the north entrance to Mudgeeraba is home to a recognition of 100 years of Anzacs. This Mudgeeraba Memorial features a curved wall of remembrance, fronted by an obelisk featuring the Korean War The curved wall also gives thanks to Mudgeeraba’s pioneers.
- Commemorative and Memorial Services. MRRSL performs a primary role in maintaining traditional commemorative services and activities in association with the community:
- ANZAC Day
- Remembrance Day